Want to get involved?
Are you a music lover? An artist, small business owner, composer? An admirer of all things wonderful by women? We’d love to have you on board. Here are some ideas of how you can support the Muses Trio:
- Event Crew: Be part of the vibrant Muses community in Eudlo and Brisbane. Volunteers are needed on concert days to help set up, pack down, sell tickets, serve wine and snacks, and more.
- Documenting: Are you a keen photographer, or sound engineer? We would love to document Muses concerts, and create publicity photos for press kits.
- Collaborating: Perhaps you are interested in collaborating in Muses Trio events? To date, we have had amazing women collaborate as guest speakers, displaying incredible art work, providing a vintage frock stand for pre and post-concert browsing, coordinating gorgeous interval refreshments, decorating the venue etc.
- New works: In addition to showcasing the overlooked gems of the repertoire by women, it is also important to us to commission new works. Composers, please get in touch! Also music lovers, would you like to commission a work by your favourite composer? Let’s chat!
- Performances: In addition to more formal concert venues, we would love to play in house concerts, art galleries, interesting spaces. Do you have ideas and / or leads?
- Fundraising: Finally, we have dreams for this group which need financial support. One such project is to start capturing more fabulous music by women via further recording projects.