Muses Trio members have been active as educators for around thirty years, working in schools, Topology, Creative Boot Camps, community outreach projects, presenting in national conferences, one-on-one consultations, group settings at beginner and advanced level, tutorials, collaborating with composers and artists from other genres.
We recognise the importance of ongoing professional development and coaching, no matter the level, as we ourselves are committed to ongoing growth as teaching artists. We also want to support women performers and composers in realising their chosen pathways in the arts. In our work preparing new commissions, we appreciate the importance of the invaluable feedback loop between composer and performers, and can help composers fast-track the creative process by facilitating a reading, feedback, and / or recording session of new works.
The Muses Trio are available for the following:
For performers and arts workers:
- String Workshops
- Adjudication for competitions
- Preparing for auditions
- Individual consultation and group presentations in the Taubman Approach to piano technique (see theresemilanovic.com, golandskyinstitute.org for more information)
- Individual consultation and group presentations on healthy computer and mouse use / handwriting
- Mentoring in career pathways and development
- Inspirational presentations on crafting a career as women in the arts
- Grant writing and crafting a grant budget
- Read through sessions of new scores. These may take various forms dependent on budget and availability, such as:
- Stage 1: Read through and feedback from the Muses, via Zoom or in person
- Stage 2: professional video and editing to create a digital asset for YouTube / audition / Vimeo etc
- Stage 3: To book a professional recording of your work, for release on Spotify etc. A great example of this is Natalie Nicholas Music for Calm and Catharsis Suite, released on Spotify in 2020
Please reach out to email@example.com to discuss availability and rates to book Muses Trio members.